This blog is about the world of gaming miniatures, as seen from my perspective. I've been collecting and painting for over 30 years now, and while my primary focus is miniatures for D&D, I also enjoy many other games that use minis, so we'll be covering those as well. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

New Painted Galleries on SoL!

Prompted by recent discussions on the Yahoo Citadel and Grenadier collecting groups regarding to paint or not to paint vintage miniatures, OrcLord has posted some new galleries of painted Citadel minis, including Judge Dredd, some oddities & rarities, and of course my personal favorite: GIANTS!!!

They are all great examples of nicely-painted vintage lead, although the giants are proving to be rather inspirational as I am actually making quite a bit of headway as I paint up a large batch of my own vintage giants for the gaming table. I hope to post pics of the completed minis later this month.

No comments: