This blog is about the world of gaming miniatures, as seen from my perspective. I've been collecting and painting for over 30 years now, and while my primary focus is miniatures for D&D, I also enjoy many other games that use minis, so we'll be covering those as well. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Painting & Papers

Before I left on a family vacation to Vancouver, B.C. (Deep Cove was very nice) I actually made some time to sit down and paint. It was only the second time this year I've painted, and I hope to squeeze in another session and get something finished - it has been way too long!

I haven't added much to the lead pile recently, but I have picked up some some analog pieces in this digital age. When I get back from California, I'll snap some pics and share my latest acquisitions.

There's also a special project I'm in the middle of, but I can't talk about it now. Loose lips sink ships!

No comments: