This blog is about the world of gaming miniatures, as seen from my perspective. I've been collecting and painting for over 30 years now, and while my primary focus is miniatures for D&D, I also enjoy many other games that use minis, so we'll be covering those as well. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Gamma World Blisters

A fellow Acaeum member has recently landed a nice collection of Gamma World miniatures by Grenadier that can be seen on this thread.

I'm not sure how many of the blisters depicted above are already shown on the Lost Minis Wiki, but it's worth checking out if you are a Gamma World and/or Grenadier fan.

To me, it's always cool when someone makes a find like this. They came from the collection of a fellow blogger, so as an added bonus, you can trace the line of ownership. Just part of the fun that goes along with collecting minis!

No comments: