This blog is about the world of gaming miniatures, as seen from my perspective. I've been collecting and painting for over 30 years now, and while my primary focus is miniatures for D&D, I also enjoy many other games that use minis, so we'll be covering those as well. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, September 9, 2013

Favorite Character I Have Not Played

If this means "a character I have seen in action" or something along those lines, I would choose either our cleric or rogue in our current FR campaign. The dwarf cleric is tough, punishing, and versatile. The halfling rogue is a killing machine (assuming he can gain sneak attack position) and stealthy as a shadow on a dark Halloween night.

If this means "a character I have yet to play" then I would choose (from 3.5) a monk or a druid. I'd really like to see a monk in action, and same goes for a druid. Hmm, a druid with an animal companion, a summoned animal ally, and the druid in wild shape form. Now THAT seems like something I could have fun with.

No comments: