This blog is about the world of gaming miniatures, as seen from my perspective. I've been collecting and painting for over 30 years now, and while my primary focus is miniatures for D&D, I also enjoy many other games that use minis, so we'll be covering those as well. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, January 20, 2014

The Future of Games Workshop, As Told Not By Me

If you head on over to masterminis.net, you can read Part 1 of a very long and detailed series of articles that go so far beyond the usual "GW suxxors!" and "GW is dead!" type of posts usually tied to titles like the one I use above.

The author clearly is passionate about all things GW, and has spent many hours writing and responding to each post. Normally, I'm not big on things that involve financial reports and words like sales, profits, and margins...but this was compelling enough to get me to sit down and read almost the entire series from start to finish in one long marathon orgy of post reading.

Highly recommended if you are at all interesting in the empire that is Games Workshop, and/or the miniature gaming business in general.

No comments: