This blog is about the world of gaming miniatures, as seen from my perspective. I've been collecting and painting for over 30 years now, and while my primary focus is miniatures for D&D, I also enjoy many other games that use minis, so we'll be covering those as well. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Golden Demon 2011 winners (North America)

Games Workshop posted the winners of the 2011 North American Golden Demon awards. Check it out to see some really fantastic Warhammer, WH40K, and LoTR minis.

I'm blown away by all the work shown, but in particular the Gold and Bronze dioramas are stunning, and the Gold 40K squad is just plain freaking sick!!!

2 comments:

grodog said...

Not sure what's up with the link, but it wasn't working for me. This should help: http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?aId=17700019a.

Thanks for the news, btw :D

Allan.

Lucas Kain said...

Aye, thanks! Really amazing work there.. Kind of makes me jealous. :)

___
Cheap international calls