This blog is about the world of gaming miniatures, as seen from my perspective. I've been collecting and painting for over 30 years now, and while my primary focus is miniatures for D&D, I also enjoy many other games that use minis, so we'll be covering those as well. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, May 18, 2012

Dear LEGO Group: I Hate You

That is to say, I still love you  - but now my bank account hates you. Seriously, Lord of The Rings LEGOs? You're KILLING me. Helm's Deep? Moria? Time to get busy purging the excess lead from the lead pile and earn some LEGO money. Reviews will be in order for any and all sets that I decide to buy. That is all. Move along, nothing to see here.

UPDATE: OK, well that didn't take long. My iron will crumbled and I ordered Gandalf Arrives from LEGO.com for $12.99 plus tax and shipping. Not a bad price considering what some of the greedy sellers on eBay are charging, and I get the free promo poster (ooh ahh). Shop smart, shop S-Mart!

No comments: