This blog is about the world of gaming miniatures, as seen from my perspective. I've been collecting and painting for over 30 years now, and while my primary focus is miniatures for D&D, I also enjoy many other games that use minis, so we'll be covering those as well. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, March 24, 2014

Blogroll - Belched From The Depths

I've visited Belched From The Depths before, but lost track of it for reasons unknown. A recent post on the Grenadier Yahoo! group pointed me back there, and boy am I glad I rediscovered it.

In addition to the usual eye candy of nicely-painted miniatures, there are a bunch of other interesting and helpful articles as well: scans of Grenadier's Gold Line boxes and inserts; a how-to on low-profile magnetized basing; and an absolute gem of a tutorial to turn a plain vanilla Ikea bookcase into a mirrored, lighted display heaven. Fantastic!

I'm sure I'll uncover more as I sift through the backlog of posts. Props to Spooktalker on a great blog.

No comments: