This blog is about the world of gaming miniatures, as seen from my perspective. I've been collecting and painting for over 30 years now, and while my primary focus is miniatures for D&D, I also enjoy many other games that use minis, so we'll be covering those as well. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, May 23, 2016

Grenadier Giant's Club Fire Giant (3501)

This is the third fire giant I painted a few months ago, and also happens to be the third Giant's Club giant I have finished in my ongoing project of painting all the GC giants. Not very pleased with some of the color choices in hindsight, specifically the green and blue patches on the pants, as well as the green trim on the shield. Probably should have gone with some more neutral colors on the pants, and maybe red or yellow on the shield trim. Ah well, he's done and I'm happy.




And here is the group shot of my completed Giant's Club giants to date:


I can't say that I'm too crazy about the fire giant's pose. It's like he's taking a leisurely stroll through The Hall of the Fire Giant King or something, sword casually resting on his shoulder. Oh well, I guess even giants get a day off every now and then.

No comments: