This blog is about the world of gaming miniatures, as seen from my perspective. I've been collecting and painting for over 30 years now, and while my primary focus is miniatures for D&D, I also enjoy many other games that use minis, so we'll be covering those as well. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Character I Will Never Play Again

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to throw the bard under the bus at this point in time. I know he fits the role of heroic story-teller, performer, acrobat, and comedian, but I just can't get excited about playing one. I'd rather give a monk or druid a thorough shakedown than play a bard.

Is there anyone out there who can give me first-hand accounts of playing a bard that might help me see the light, so to speak? Anything that might make me reconsider my shunning of the bard?

No comments: